“Best Firms to Work For” is the largest employee experience survey in the architecture, engineering, environmental, planning, and construction (AEC) industry. The program, which honors outstanding workplaces at AEC firms, evaluates them on culture, workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, professional development, and more – from both management and staff perspectives. Miyamoto has been awarded this prestigious honor for two years running.
Here’s what our surveyed staff said:
- 97% of our staff thinks we are the best firm to work for
- 91% feel a sense of pride in working for our firm
- 95% of are proud of their work
- 91% believe the company supports training
- 90% are satisfied with their work experience
- 88% consider us a champion of women in the industry